Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day :)

I have pictures coming soon from V-day, but for now I'll just share it with you!

On Saturday, Daniel kicked me out of the house for about 5 hours. During this time he cleaned the entire house. I mean EVERY INCH OF IT. I have NEVER seen it that clean! I got home around 5 and I was so surprised :) It was nice to come home to a spotless house-- and I mean SPOTLESS!! He did so well :) That night we went to see Valentine's Day with Amy and Isaac. That was such a cute movie...a perfect movie for a couple going on their first date.

On Sunday I woke up to find a dozen red roses and some red tulips on the table. There were also two tall candles and my card sitting there. He said the candles were for the dinner he was going to cook for me tonight! He said we could go out or stay in, I chose to stay in :) He said he was going to cook me whatever I want and we would have a romantic candle light dinner. In the card was some money and he said that I could use it for whatever I want, so later that afternoon he took me to the mall and bought me a new Vera Bradley purse and a wallet to match.

We got home around 5 and he started cooking (Russian chicken, potatoes, salad, and a bottle of wine). It was PERFECT. It was so good and I definitely ate too much :)

It was an amazing Valentine's day...I couldn't have asked for anything more romantic. I love him so much!! It was our first Valentine's day married, and our 5th one together. I definitely have the best :)

Hope you all had a great Valentine's day as well!! Definitely not as great as mine though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment