Monday, February 22, 2010

In a bum mood today. I hate when I have days off and Daniel has to work. That happens a lot and no matter how I try to work my schedule, his is always opposite. It's frustrating. Especially days like today that are cold, rainy, and gloomy. It's so depressing.

This whole work thing is driving me crazy...I feel like all I do is work and come home. Work and come home. I feel like I never have time off even though I have the next two days off. I'm tired ALL the time. I can never get any energy! I don't know what it is. I don't know what Daniel and I will do when we have a baby...I guess we'll work that out when that time comes. Hmmm. We'll probably need some babysitters...because, unfortunately, I can't stay home.

Anyway...caught up on some reading today. Got to sleep in. Bella is doing better about going to the bathroom outside (she really is doing well...she is such a good dog)! I think it's because we reward her every time she pees or poops outside-- haha :) She's my sweet baby, I don't know what I'd do without her!

I'm going to get a new cousin sometime in the next couple of weeks!! I'm excited about that. Maybe it'll be my turn soon :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful, stress free week!! One Tree Hill tonight and I am REALLY looking forward to it!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment