Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Getting prepared!

Hello everyone :)

I started this blog...again...so I can update everyone on how things are going in mine and Daniel's life!

Daniel and I just went to the store and bought this weeks groceries--it's a lot healthier than what we usually eat. Which makes me a little worried. For example: we got 100% whole grain/wheat bread and I normally hate that. BUT we are both trying to get healthier. I want to make sure my body is healthy before a baby is living in there for 9 months :) I think that would be best for me, and for our future baby. With that being said, no one needs to "wonder" about anything-- I promise when it happens I will let all of you know!! What an exciting day that will be (any pre-pregnancy advice is much appreciated)!

Daniel and I are staying busy with work. He's working today, and I'm off. That's how it usually works. Most of the time we get weekends together; however, sometimes I have to work. I get off this weekend though :) Yay! I love Valentine's Day. I always have, even when I was single (which was...almost 6 years ago!). Maybe it's all the love and pink stuff around. Who knows :-p Daniel has told me I'm not allowed in the house at all on Saturday until the evening! I wonder what he's up to. Who knows-- guess I'll be spending a lot of time at my mom's house that day!!

So...my dad called yesterday just to check on me and Daniel and he said, "well, you have a new Valentine now" Awwwww!! Bless his heart. My Daddy has always been my Valentine :) He's so sweet isn't he?!?!? He wouldn't have it any other way. He loves Daniel to death! You would think they were father and son. They are so much alike!

The wind is really blowing today and it's 30 degrees. I won't be going outside today...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment