Monday, March 1, 2010

Loving Life

I had the day off today so I pretty much cleaned all day, cooked, and was lazy. Bella and Maia always keep me company even though they fight the entire time...Maia makes these demon noises when she hisses at Bella. It's really creepy. And this time Bella didn't do anything. Speaking of Bella, her birthday is March 14! Two weeks. She will be 3 years old! I can't believe I've had her for 3 years. Best three years ever :)

So anyway...right now I'm just sitting here watching tv with Daniel. I LOVE being married. I don't know how I waited this long (I guess because I had to) to get married. Marriage is amazing-- if you find the right person, do it! I think of the best things is knowing that no matter what kind of day I had, I always have Daniel to come home to. He will always be here loving me and supporting me. No matter what. It's a great feeling :)

I have the day off tomorrow too- Daniel doesn't :( That's ok...I'm taking Bella to get her nails clipped and probably finish cleaning what I didn't clean today. I hope it doesn't snow though--I'm tired of this cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment